Helm's Hold

Photobucket

Less than a day’s ride southeast of the Neverwinter city is Helm’’s Hold, a fortified monastery dedicated to the God of Guardians. This abbey was founded 20 years ago by a retired member of the Company of Crazed Venturers. Starting as a single farm known as Helm’’s Stead, it’’s grown over the years, with its main buildings fortified in 1353 DR against bandit and monster attacks. It’’s now a thriving and self-sufficient farming and religious community of over 700 members who grow their own food, herd livestock, and diligently patrol a small section of the Neverwinter Wood. There’’s one small building in the monastery’’s walls set aside for travelers seeking shelter and aid.

Helm's Hold

A long trek goodnight Fokker